Are you struggling to measure the ROI of your social business efforts? Can’t get more resources? Unable to link your social media efforts to where your ecommerce is already happening? Have you been asked by management “How does social media impact the top line?”, chances are, you’re being asked that now.
We’re just a few weeks from Altimeter’s first conference “The Rise of Social Commerce” where we’ll be exploring first hand with brands on stage how companies are going to use social media to actually drive revenue.
Please join me, and other pioneers at “The Rise Of Social Commerce“, taking place October 6-7th at the Four Seasons in Palo Alto, we’ll hear about best practices from expert practitioners like Best Buy, Dell, Hallmark, Nielsen, Newell Rubbermaid, Virgin America, and Zynga, amongst others. Here’s the agenda, where you’ll hear Altimeter’s vision and framework on this space, and learn from the top brands that are doing it now.
Those 100 early adopters that attend will build deeper relationships with each other, have intimate conversations, and yield insight in how others are doing it (and where they have overcome challenges) and meet some of the technology and solution providers that will help you.
If you’re a website, social media, ecommerce, digital or marketing executive at a corporation, this event is for you. We would hate to turn people away at this intimate event, so Register Now, use the code “RSC1” to get a $100 discount.
Key Vitals: Rise of Social Commerce Event
- What: An intimate event on social media ROI at Altimeter’s Rise of Social Commerce.
- Where: Palo Alto’s Four Seasons.
- When: Oct 6-7th.
- Learn: Thought leadership from Altimeter’s partners, brand case studies, and vendors who will aid you.
- Who: Decision makers in Web, Social, ecommerce, shopping, commerce, marketing, supply chain.
- Connect With Others: The Hashtag is #rsc10
- Register Here: Use the code “RSC1” to get a $100 discount.