Both the submissions on this job announcement board, as well as available social media positions at corporations continue to pour in.
In this continued digest of job changes, I like to salute those that continue to join the industry in roles focused on social media, see the archives, which I’ve been tracking since Q4, 2007.
People on the Move in the Social Business Industry
- Stephanie Agresta joins Weber Shandwick as EVP, Managing Director of Social Media. I’ve known Stephanie for years, in many ways, we’re in the same ‘class’ and it’s great to see her rise to this executive role, congrats.
- Brian Oberkirch, who I’ve known for years joins Wieden & Kennedy as Sr. Digital Strategist Web and mobile strategy for w+k clients like P&G. Congrats Brian.
- Jessica Berlin, head of social media at Cirque, now joines American Eagle, a big congrats to her, it’s been great watching her career blossom.
- Katie Granju joins Scripps Networks as Social Media Manager Strategy & execution for Scripps’ home category brands
- Kirsten Hamstra joins SAS as Social Media Manager Evolving and executing SAS’ social media strategy across the company and the globe.
- Rob Harles joins Bloomberg LP as Global Head of Social Media Responsible for developing social media strategy for Bloomberg and its associated brands and channels globally
- Chris Kim joins SAP as Director of Community Marketing Chris is responsible for increasing awareness and adoption of the SAP Community Network, driving revenue leveraging communities and promoting social media thought leadership.
- Jeff Sable joins Moontoast as VP Sales Selling the Moontoast software platform to enable social commerce
- Jeff Zelaya joins Nerds Support as Marketing Manager Strategizing the company’s 1st ever marketing strategy in 5 years.
- Stacey Acevero joins Vocus as Social Media Community Manager Build, manage and engage the PRWeb online community through multiple social platforms, provide customer service and blog about trends.
- Marivic Valencia joins Colony Brands as Social Media Analyst Responsible for creation and integration of social media channel for Colony Brands’ catalogs.
- Craig Ritchie joins Avid Life Media as Director of Social Media Leading social media strategy for Avid Life’s cutting-edge and controversial brands.
- Anna Baracelos joins ten24 Web Solutions as Director of Client Solutions Will be managing company’s marketing and new business development as well as work with clients & partners on web strategy & development needs.
- Robert Tyson joins appssavvy (PDF) as Vice Presidents and more Product, strategy, business development and more
- Tessa Horehled joins Engauge as Senior Strategist senior strategist within the Digital Innovation Group (DIG)
- Rachelle Thompson joins FreshNetworks as Community Manager Seed, grow, manage and develop online communities for several brands and businesses including Jimmy Choo.
- Mark Jennings joins FreshNetworks as Account Director Manage, develop and grow FreshNetworks diverse client portfolio
- Justin King joins Endeca as ECommer Strategist, Hybris craft digital and commerce strategy
- Michelle Krier joins Pinstripe, Inc. as Director of Marketing and Social Media Oversees all advertising; branding; marketing; public relations; social media; and website development initiatives.
- Jon Tilton joins New Media Strategies as Account Director Marry digital advocacy exeprience with NMS’ social media offerings.
- Carter Truong joins MotiveQuest LLC as Director, Client Relatoinships Managing key account relationships for MotiveQuest out of our Portland office.
- Ben Farkas joins Synthesio as Director, U.S. Sales and Operations In addition to expanding Synthesio’s presence in the U.S., Mr. Farkas will be in charge of several key accounts and developing e-reputation offers to fit U.S. demand.
- Matthew Knell joins AOL as Social Media Director Responsible for for developing and implementing the AOL Media social media strategy
- David Nelson-Gal joins Syncapse as Chief Product Officer. David will oversee the development of the Syncapse Platform: Social Media Management software for global brands
- Mark Jennings joins FreshNetworks as Account Director Responsible for growing, managing and developing several existing FreshNetworks accounts.
- Clinton Schaff joins Golin Harris as Vice President of Digital and Interactive Media Work closely with senior leadership team to build integrated programs for existing and new clients who have an interest and see value in using social media and digital platforms for reaching their key stakeholders
- Jack Bamberger joins appssavvy as Chief Client Officer Bamberger is leading appssavvy’s account management, sales and marketing teams df
Seeking a job?
- See the Web Strategy Job Board, which includes paid submissions from the top brands in the world.
- Community Manager jobs by Jake McKee
- Social Media Jobs by Chris Heuer
- Social Media jobs, filtered by SimplyHired
- Social Media Job Network by James Durbin
- 25 places to find social media jobs by Deb Ng
- Community Manager Facebook Group
- Community Manager Appreciation Day (Every 4th Monday of Jan, yearly)
- List of corporate web strategists and community managers for 2010
- List of agencies and consultants by Altimeter Group
- Social Media Headhunter: Career advice, job postings and services
- New Media Hire community by Jim Long and team
Please congratulate the new hires by leaving a comment below.
5 Replies to “People on the Move in the Social Business Industry: Nov 22, 2010”
Itâ€™s good to see you posting on this topic, I need to bookmark this web site. Keep up the good work.
Social is an ever changing business.If you don't keep up you will be left behind.
It really is amazing how often we can reshuffle the deck to mix up people in Social Media.
Comments are closed.