Find out who’s investing in social business by tracking who got hired. Where people get hired, there’s often investment for opportunity and growth.
Both the submissions on this job announcement board, as well as available social media positions at corporations continue to pour in. In this continued digest of job changes, I like to salute those that continue to join the industry in roles focused on social media, see the archives, which I’ve been tracking since 2007.
People on the Move in the Social Business Industry:
- Joe Chernov departs Eloqua and joins mobile startup Kinvey, who will be a guiding force in this startup. Joe was recently awarded as a Content Marketing industry leader, and has become a friend of mine, congrats Joe, and Kinvey team.
- Dachis Group Promotes Dion Hinchcliffe to Chief Strategy Officer, I had the chance to sit down with Dion (pronounced Die-On, for the initiated) at Dreamforce and am continued to be impressed with his market thought leadership.
- Erin Collopy, joins Tracx (social media management and analytics) as Director of Marketing Drive awareness and lead generation via integrated on and offline marketing, communications and social media programs. She’s embarked to NYC from Silicon Valley and brings a host of experience, as well as a strong network. I worked with Erin at projects while she was at HP, and am grateful for her cheerful spirit, and willing to connect folks.
- Former TechCrunch Editor Erick Schonfeld To Run DEMO. I’ve seen Erick on stage, and he’s a natural moderator and host, congrats on this new move.
- Lewis Bertolucci joins Humana Inc. as Digital Marketing Manager and Social Media Strategist responsible for leading and socializing the social media marketing strategy across the enterprise.
- Jeff Ross joins Humana Inc. as Community Manager where he will serve as community manager for 21,000-member internal social network and share external community management responsibilities for the enterprise Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and YouTube accounts.
- Chuck Stephens joins Humana Inc. as Social Media Marketing Consultant responsible for socializing and driving the Humana Social Media strategy across the enterprise.
- Patti Grice-Smith joins Humana, Inc. as Community Manager Moderation of Enterprise social media properties, creation of editorial calendar and reporting analytics for Humana Inc.
- Marko Muellner joins ShopIgniter as Sr Dir Marketing Cross-channel Marketing Strategy, with a focus on Social Product Promotion
- Don Martelli joins Schneider Associates as Director of Digital Integration and Social Business Martelli and will be responsible for crafting multi-faceted communications and digital strategies that increase brand awareness and audience engagement for SA clients.
- Marc Marin joins Plink as Chief Marketing Officer Accelerate member acquisition marketing
- John Toohey joins FairPoint Communications as Senior Online Customer Experience Manager To develop and optimize FairPoint Communicatons digital presence and customer experience.
Submit a new hire:
Seeking a job?
- See the Web Strategy Job Board, which includes paid submissions from the top brands in the world.
- Social Media.org has a blog that lists out career resources
- Social Media Jobs Facebook Group
- Social Media Jobs by Chris Heuer
- Social Media jobs, filtered by SimplyHired
- Social Media Job Network by James Durbin
- 25 places to find social media jobs by Deb Ng
- Community Manager Facebook Group
- Community Manager Appreciation Day (Every 4th Monday of Jan, yearly)
- List of corporate web strategists and community managers for 2010
- Social Media Headhunter: Career advice, job postings and services
- New Media Hire community by Jim Long and team
Please congratulate the new hires by leaving a comment below.
4 Replies to “People on the Move in the Social Business Industry, Sept 26, 2012”
Thanks for the update on some of the key players in Digital and social media marketing â€“
It always good to keep up to date with the companies news and updates â€“
especially if you are an investor and or client.
so many people so little time to connect with them all 😉
Comments are closed.