Want a trail to growth and investment? Find out who’s hiring…welcome to On the Move!
Both the submissions on this job announcement board, as well as available social media positions at corporations continue to pour in. In this continued digest of job changes, I like to salute those that continue to join the industry in roles focused on social media, see the archives, which I’ve been tracking since 2007.
People on the Move in the Social Business Industry:
- Peter Kim joins R/GA, Interpublic Group’s big digital agency brand. I’ve worked closely with Peter at Forrester Research he’s a quality individual, that strives for the highest quality work, congrats Peter.
- David Armano is promoted at Edelman to managing director of Edelman Digital Chicago focused on “Intrapreneurship”, I frequently look to David for his thought leadership, congrats on the promotion.
- Valeria Maltoni joins Empathy Lab as Senior Director of Strategy Working with the firm and its clients to extend Empathy Lab’s roster and track record of delivering digital and social strategies, experiences, and programs for brands in Media & Entertainment and eCommerce.
- Anthony Poncier joins MSLGROUP as EMEA Social Business Director Develop an expertise and promote a new offer around internal collaboration and Social CRM
- Ashley Serotta joins Living Proof as Senior Director, Digital Marketing and Ecommerce Ashley Serotta joins Living Proof as Senior Director, Digital Marketing and Ecommerce. Ashley will oversee the company’s ecommerce and social media marketing along with their disruptive online campaigns for their haircare products.
- Michael Kieran joins Nimble Storage as Community & Social Marketing Manager Build an active online community, and use social media for listening to and engaging with Nimble Storage customers and prospects.
- Isabelle Bouttier joins We Are Social France as Head of Research & Insights Help our clients with bespoke social media strategies by designing and implementing listening and responding programmes, by identifying influencers, advising on crisis planning and providing ad-hoc social media consultancy and advice.
- Lisa Hannah joins Adaptu as Director of Marketing Leads marketing organization and manages strategy, product, marketing communications and social.
- Angelina Ward joins Elsevier as Director of Corporate Social Media Leading social business operations including: strategy, training, engagement, policy, and risk mitigation.
Submit a new hire:
Seeking a job?
- See the Web Strategy Job Board, which includes paid submissions from the top brands in the world.
- Social Media.org has a blog that lists out career resources
- Social Media Jobs Facebook Group
- Social Media Jobs by Chris Heuer
- Social Media jobs, filtered by SimplyHired
- Social Media Job Network by James Durbin
- 25 places to find social media jobs by Deb Ng
- Community Manager Facebook Group
- Community Manager Appreciation Day (Every 4th Monday of Jan, yearly)
- List of corporate web strategists and community managers for 2010
- Social Media Headhunter: Career advice, job postings and services
- New Media Hire community by Jim Long and team
Please congratulate the new hires by leaving a comment below.