More jobs are coming in on the Web Strategy job board, see right nav, or see the full listing. In particular, AAA is hiring quite a few community managers, hear from their social strategist, Kim who’s listed below as getting promoted at the firm.
Both the submissions on this job announcement board, as well as available social media positions at corporations continue to pour in. In this continued digest of job changes, I like to salute those that continue to join the industry in roles focused on social media, see the archives, which I’ve been tracking since Q4, 2007.
People on the Move in the Social Business Industry:
- Kim Snedaker is promoted at AAA Club Partners (a division of AAA) as Social Media Strategist Responsible for establishing and leading a Social Media Center of Excellence for one holding company of 10 AAA Clubs. I’ve had the pleasure of spending time with Kim and she’s truly an Open Leader at her company with social strategy, well deserved, congrats.
- Zach N. Hofer-Shall (former colleague at Forrester) joins Twitter to run certified products.
- Paul Berry, former CTO of HuffPo leaves to startup Rebel Mouse, congrats!
- Catherine Merritt joins OLSON as Account Supervisor of Emerging Media Join OLSON’s emerging media team to spearhead client efforts within the social and digital space.
- Marc Snyder joins H+K Strategies as Director, Social media and digital communications Advise clients on best ways to use digital in their PR strategies
- Kristin Hersant joins Echo as VP of Marketing Leads branding, messaging development, awareness building and demand generation. I’ve had the chance to work with Kristin and have been impressed with her professionalism, congrats on both teams.
- Sarah Barnes joins Zale Corporation as Social Media Specialist Manage and lead strategy for social media program to effectively build audience and drive multi-channel revenue for multiple brands.
- Stacy Freedman joins Jun Group as Director of Sales driving social video sales on the East Coast and in the Southeast
- Caitie McCune joins Jun Group as Account Coordinator, Caitie will be interfacing with clients, working with the sales team on new business development, and managing projects
- Hal Wendel joins Passenger as Vice President Sales & Business Development Wendel will oversee Passenger’s sales and business development teams, and work with Passenger’s world-class roster of clients as well as potential clients on providing social brand communities and innovation tools.
- Keith Jason joins Barratts as Seo/Social search executive Social media and SEO
- Jane Franklin joins FreshNetworks as Client service director Working across the whole client portfolio, Jane is responsible for ensuring the FreshNetworks accounts team deliver the strategic consultancy and high quality deliverables that clients have come to expect.
- Brett Barash joins Edelman as Vice President, Digital Oversee digital and social media strategy for the Southeast region, based in Atlanta.
- David Vinge joins Bridgz Marketing Group as Director of Interactive Services Vinge will be the lead strategist for digital services to Bridgz clients, including website development, interactive advertising, search engine marketing and social media.
- Bill Jones joins Fisher Printing Inc as Social Media Manager Implement, Nurture, and Further Social Media Channels for Existing Print Customers as Fisher Printing Takes to the Internet and Goes Digital
- Kyle Lacy joins ExactTarget as Principal, Marketing Research and Development and will be focusing on the development of educational and inspirational interactive marketing content for ExactTarget clients, partners, prospects, and employees through print media, online media, and events.
- Cat Fraser joins BLOOM Worldwide as Head of Social Business Intelligence Set up of Social Business Intelligence practice; development of products and solutions to meet business data and insight demands; advocation of social business intelligence; social business consumer and brand strategy; new business planning; personal and team brand management
- David Pollett joins GraphEffect as Vice President of Sales In his role at GraphEffect, David will oversee all aspects of sales strategy and revenue performance nationally.
- Jennifer Cooley joins GraphEffect as Vice President of Marketing and Business Development Spearheading marketing strategy and brand innovation at GraphEffect, Jennifer will drive the company’s corporate and product positioning, branding and identity, public relations and demand generation campaigns.
Submit a new hire:
Seeking a job?
- See the Web Strategy Job Board, which includes paid submissions from the top brands in the world.
- Community Manager jobs by Jake McKee
- Social Media Jobs by Chris Heuer
- Social Media jobs, filtered by SimplyHired
- Social Media Job Network by James Durbin
- 25 places to find social media jobs by Deb Ng
- Community Manager Facebook Group
- Community Manager Appreciation Day (Every 4th Monday of Jan, yearly)
- List of corporate web strategists and community managers for 2010
- List of agencies and consultants by Altimeter Group
- Social Media Headhunter: Career advice, job postings and services
- New Media Hire community by Jim Long and team
Please congratulate the new hires by leaving a comment below.