These are the hard working open leaders within corporations that are making cultural change using new technologies to connect with customers and employees. It’s important to salute their efforts.
I wanted to first apologies for my delay in updating, but I’ve gotten around to it now. To submit, please carefully read the post, and follow the submission guidelines, which includes leaving a comment. I responded to all comments after reviewing the submission, so you can see verification.
The folks added in this round include:
- Christina Sponselli -Director of Social Media University of California, Berkeley
- Laurie Meisel Manager -Social Media and Digital Marketing McGraw-Hill Construction
- Tiffany Winman – Community and social media strategist IBM
- Colin Burns -Social Media Manager Match.com
- Mike McCready -Web & Social Media Strategist Lethbridge College
- Gregory Gerik -Global Social Media and Interactive Strategist 3M
- Shane Barnhill -Digital Strategy Manager Honeywell
- Cindy Kim – Director of Marketing and Social Media JDA Software
- Desiree Porcaro -SEO / Social Media Specialist Ultimate Software
- Alex Romano – Social Media Business Analyst Cisco Systems
- Kelly LaVaute -Social Media / Community Manager Quicken Loans
- Debbie (Schultz) -Svoboda Interactive Marketing and Social Media Pabst Brewing Company
- Alana Taylor -Ecommerce Marketing Manager Panasonic
To see recent hires, see the “on the move” series I’ve been maintaining since 2007, since I had this role at Hitachi. If you really want to understand this role, please read our research report Career Path of the Corporate Social Strategist. Thanks to Anita Wong for her help in vetting submissions, next we will scour the on the move posts to pull out the submissions and add to list that fit the criteria.