The hires in the social business space continue to heat up, in fact the market research data (read the report) shows that hiring is the top spend in 2011. Expect there to be more hires over coming quarters.
Both the submissions on this job announcement board, as well as available social media positions at corporations continue to pour in.
In this continued digest of job changes, I like to salute those that continue to join the industry in roles focused on social media, see the archives, which I’ve been tracking since Q4, 2007.
People on the Move in the Social Business Industry:
- Barr Seitz joins McKinsey & Company as Dir., Digital Publishing and Marketing Develop, drive, and manage a global publishing and social strategy for the Marketing & Sales Practice.
- Jennifer Caukin is promoted at Skype as Social Media Director social media strategy and execution
- Alec Maki joins InsightsNow Inc. as Vice President, Product Development, Alec will drive the company’s ambitious product strategy and roadmap for creating research products that help customers elevate new product development results, and is currently working on a social media offering to complement the InsightsNow product strategy.
- Mary Anglade joins Engage121, Inc. as Senior Vice President Marketing Responsible for all marketing, branding, corporate communications and PR.
- Nick Cifuentes joins Ancestry.com as Global Director of Social Media Operate all social media related activites, channels and properties related to any and all Ancestry.com brands
- Kris Kozamchak joins BT as Head of PR & Corporate Relations (US & Canada) Media relations, social media, executive positioning, brand messaging
- Michael Rubin joins Redbox as Senior Manager of Social Media Responsible for developing and executing a clearly defined social media strategy to foster ongoing engagement and advocacy with redbox consumers.
- Somehow I missed that respected Kevin Marks joins Salesforce as Vice President of Open Cloud Standards at Salesforce.com a few months ago, congrats Kevin!
Submit a new hire:
Seeking a job?
- See the Web Strategy Job Board, which includes paid submissions from the top brands in the world.
- Community Manager jobs by Jake McKee
- Social Media Jobs by Chris Heuer
- Social Media jobs, filtered by SimplyHired
- Social Media Job Network by James Durbin
- 25 places to find social media jobs by Deb Ng
- Community Manager Facebook Group
- Community Manager Appreciation Day (Every 4th Monday of Jan, yearly)
- List of corporate web strategists and community managers for 2010
- List of agencies and consultants by Altimeter Group
- Social Media Headhunter: Career advice, job postings and services
- New Media Hire community by Jim Long and team
Please congratulate the new hires by leaving a comment below.