Both the submissions on this job announcement board, as well as available social media positions at corporations continue to pour in.
In this continued digest of job changes, I like to salute those that continue to join the industry in roles focused on social media, see the archives, which go back a few years.
People on the Move in the Social Business Industry
- Razorfish, named Andrea Harrison National Social Influence Marketing Lead. In her role, Harrison works with other Razorfish social practitioners to help chief marketing executives embed social across all consumer touchpoints, from customer acquisition to retention efforts. I’ve spoken to Andrea shortly after she started her role and was impressed with her pragmatic, sensible approach.
- Daniel Schmidt CBS Interactive Senior Product Manager, CNET Social Strategy Managing CNET’s social media presence, social network integration, and community development. I’ve recently interviewed Daniel for an upcoming report, he’s the real deal.
- Robin Hamman joins Edelman as Director of Digital (London). Robin, who started his career in social media at the BBC in the late 90’s and played a large part in launching the corporation’s message boards, chat service and blog network before joining Headshift (part of the Dachis Group) in 2008 as their Head of Social Media, has recently made the move to Edelman.
- Dave Fleet joins Edelman as Vice President, Digital Heading-up digital in Edelman’s Toronto office. I’ve enjoyed interacting with Dave for some time now online and have always been impressed with his insights, congrats.
- Marc Mandel joins Strativity Group as the Client Strategist focused on sales, partnership development and marketing
- Scott Gulbransen joins Applebee’s as the Director of Social Media & Digital Marketing Scott will develop strategies and programming for the Applebee’s brand in social and digital media, as well as one-to-one relationship strategies, which emphasize personalized interactions with guests.
- Jose Antonio Gallego joins BBVA as the Social Media Manager Manager focus on social media strategy
- Jem PagÃ¡n joins Mzinga as Sr. Vice President of Engineering where he will Oversee engineering, project management and system operations staff, as well as managing the company’s architectural framework, cloud-based systems, data architecture and analytics, and overall technology development and integrations.
- Adam Rubin joins Mzinga as the Vice President of Software Development Responsible for managing Mzinga’s software design and development efforts, including the company’s flagship social software solution, OmniSocial lang=en&newsID=457&strSection=company&strPage=news
- Veronica Vandoloski joins Forrester Research Interactive Marketing Specialist, focused on Social Channels Veronica will be handling corporate social activities and helping solidify our social voice and strategy. Congrats, a great firm.
- Phill George joins Twit Traffic Pro as the Cheif Technology Officer Social Media Strategy Integration.
- Luis Benitez joins IBM as the Social Software Product Manager Define vision of IBM’s social software offerings
Submit a new hire
Seeking a job?
- See the Web Strategy Job Board, which includes paid submissions from the top brands in the world.
- Community Manager jobs by Jake McKee
- Social Media Jobs by Chris Heuer
- Social Media jobs, filtered by SimplyHired
- Social Media Job Network by James Durbin
- 25 places to find social media jobs by Deb Ng
- Community Manager Facebook Group
- Community Manager Appreciation Day (Every 4th Monday of Jan, yearly)
- List of corporate web strategists and community managers for 2010
- List of agencies and consultants by Altimeter Group
- Social Media Headhunter: Career advice, job postings and services
- New Media Hire community by Jim Long and team
Please congratulate the new hires by leaving a comment below.