Both the submissions on this job announcement board, as well as available social media positions at corporations continue to pour in. In this continued digest of job changes, I like to salute those that continue to join the industry in roles focused on social media, see the archives, which I’ve been tracking since Q4, 2007.
People on the Move in the Social Business Industry:
- Tyler Altrup joins EMC Corporation as Senior Social Media Engagement Manager Manages all efforts in social measurement, monetization, and gamification.
- Techcrunch hires or promotes Peter Ha, Frederic Lardinois And New Co-Editor Alexia Tsotsis
- Adam Swart joins iQU as Director of Social Media Responsible for Social strategy and marketing
- Tony Obregon joins Avanade Inc as Global Social Media Manager Develop corporate social media strategy and partner in tactical execution with PR, online/digital, marketing, recruiting and internal communications teams.
- Chris Heffer joins SAP as Social CRM sales Positioning the SAP social CRM offering accross the UKI
- Ken Comee joins Powerreviews as CEO Responsible for vision, strategy, and operations at PowerReviews.
- Marcy Cohen joins MasterCard Worldwide as VP Social Media and Media Relations Focused on advancing MasterCard’s social strategy as well as corporate storytelling via mainstream media. I’ve worked with Marcy, she’s fantastic, congrats to the MasterCard team.
- Alex Beal joins Accenture Interactive as Marketing Director Driving Digital and Analytics marketing strategy, great to hear, I’ve respected Andy’s work for years.
- Sandy Adam joins ANSYS Inc. as Manager of Social Media Marketing Defining the Global Social Strategy and educating the employees in all things social, from content creation to execution. http://www.linkedin.com/in/sandyadam
- Delphine Remy-Boutang joins www.thesocialbureau.com as founder & CEO Social Business Consultant, Delphine is charming and has been a wonderful practice leader for years, we’ve shared the stage in London.
- Chris Hoskin joins Artesian Solutions as Chief Marketing Officer Responsible for redeveloping Artesian’s brand strategy and aligning marketing with the company’s business strategy
Submit a new hire:
Seeking a job?
- See the Web Strategy Job Board, which includes paid submissions from the top brands in the world.
- Social Media Jobs Facebook Group
- Social Media Jobs by Chris Heuer
- Social Media jobs, filtered by SimplyHired
- Social Media Job Network by James Durbin
- 25 places to find social media jobs by Deb Ng
- Community Manager Facebook Group
- Community Manager Appreciation Day (Every 4th Monday of Jan, yearly)
- List of corporate web strategists and community managers for 2010
- Social Media Headhunter: Career advice, job postings and services
- New Media Hire community by Jim Long and team
Please congratulate the new hires by leaving a comment below.
2 Replies to “People on the Move in the Social Business Industry, April 11, 2012”
Good post. Really bit informative which is good for my business and getting potential on the way to understand a better skills.
This is one good list. they sure deserved to be recognized after all they have gone through just to reach the top.
Comments are closed.