What Color is this Image Above?
Not everyone thinks Social Media Measurement is great idea, or it can be done, mixed reactions here. I understand why it’s not a good idea, but we’re going to have to do it anyways. Clients will need it to make decisions, and one of those decisions is to determine how to best use their resources.
In my heart of hearts:
- I know Social Media is about people, not numbers on a graph.
- Social Media Measurement is impossible until you can measure society.
- There are so many colors, you can’t interpret classify, categorize, or label people cleanly or accurately.
- Attempting to measure what is happening helps those that are participating to tell the story.
- Everyone may see different colors depending on their angle.