Above, Chicago’s outdoor Art in Millennium Park called “The Bean” (see my video)
Every once in a while, I love to share some of the pictures and experiences I capture, it doesn’t relate to “Web Strategy” but it’s part of what makes Jeremiah.
A few months ago I went to Chicago to speak at Ragan’s PR Conference. It was pretty amazing as the keynote was a blogger (see how I embarrassed myself on stage), there was a full track on Social Media, and the closer was a Podcaster. Some PR folks are getting that Social Media brings new challenges and new opportunities. I was pretty annoyed when I lost my camera. Chicago, that wonderful town.
Other Select Pictures
- Cool Wave (this was an LED installment outside of a TV station)
- I loved these Neon light installments, I used Macro Mode and zoomed in
- Outdoor Chess Competitions
- I went to the two story McDonald’s each room was dedicated to one decade
- The view from John Hancock Building (I took video too)
- I saw vases in Greektown.
- I saw “I see black people” in Chinatown
- Outdoor Art was spitting at me
- Went to a blogger dinner