Saw this report showing the increase in adult users on the web from The Center of Media Research.
Here’s a few of the highlights:
- Harris Interactive calculates that 77 percent of U.S. adults are now online
- More young than older people, and more affluent than low-income people, are online
- Eight percent of those online are now age 65 or over (compared to 16% of all adults who are 65 or over)
- 39 percent of those online (compared to 47% of all adults) did not go to college
- 14 percent have incomes of less than $25,000 (compared to 19% of all adults)
Also, I recommend reading the report from Cnet that Web is the Primary Medium at Work, and the Second Medium at home.