Left: Downtown Austin, 2007
Will you be at SXSW this year? This year, we’ll have another cadre of Industry Analysts there, please join me and my colleagues in learning, sharing, and networking at this annual festival.
I’m excited to return for my 5th interactive festival and it’s been fascinating to watch it grow and change to now include many business folks.
Altimeter Industry Analysts at SXSW, 2012
- Rebecca “Trail blazer” Lieb, Industry Analyst (Content, Media, Advertising) will be present Mar 9-13th
- Susan “Deadshot” Etlinger, Industry Analyst (Analytics, Data) will be present from, Mar 9-13th
- Chris “Shotgun” Silva, Industry Analyst (Mobile Strategy) will be present from, Mar 9-13th
- Brian “Wrangler” Solis, Industry Analyst (Business Transformation) will be present from, Mar 8-12th
- Jeremiah “Cowpoke” Owyang, Industry Analyst (Customer Strategy) will be present from, Mar 7-12th
Calendar: Let’s Connect!
- Blogger Lounge, Daily: The Altimeter Group will assemble when available at meet folks at the blogger lounge, in part sponsored by Brian Solis in the conference.
- Dachis Social Business Summit, Jeremiah Owyang opening presenter.
- Altimeter Cocktails for Clients on Friday, March 9th, please register (limited availability)
- Techset Party (Altimeter clients on cocktail list receive VIP, while available)
- Syncapse event, speech by Rebecca Lieb, Sat 12:30 Rebecca will be sharing her insights on content, future of media, and more at this sponsored event hosted by Syncapse.
- Book signing, Rebecca Lieb, Sat 2pm Rebecca will be signing her latest book Content Marketing at 2 Sat: Austin Convention Center in foyer of Ballroom G.
- Will join the All Hat social event with David Armano, Richard Binhammer
- Keynote by Brian Solis, Monday, Mar 12 Principal analyst Brian Solis will be presenting the The End of Business As Usual, at Austin Convention Center, Ballroom D, Monday, March 12, 3:30-4:30. Stay tuned for a special guest to attending with him on stage, you won’t want to miss this. (Update: It’s Billy Corgan of Smashing Pumpkins)
- Panel, with Jeremiah Owyang and Netbase, 9:30 Intercontinental Hotel
Where will you be? Leave comments on the top panels and events where the Altimeter community can meetup, learn, and network. Looking forward to a great SXSW, get those boots on, stay hydrated and bring plenty of business cards.