- Resist the acquisition, call in the Fed to suggest that a monopoly between Google Video and YouTube will dominate the landscape?
- Outbid Google for YouTube?
- Partner with Blip, Revver, or other video sites?
- Enhance or start uber-marketing the Yahoo Video site?
- Move away from being the upload portal and build out Jumpcut to be the creation portal?
- Establish working partnership with iTunes for deliver of content?
- Serve up TV shows with traditional TV and Movie Media Networks?
- Focus on something else?
- Other (Leave a comment)
In the comments below, tell me what you think (leave the #s that you may think or suggest your own). More thoughts from Arrington.
Note: I’m a shareholder of Yahoo stock, have friends there, and use several of their products.