I just signed up for Google’s office suite that is being announced and released this week. Scoble wonders if Google is hiding information from bloggers, as they told the traditional press on Friday before sharing with bloggers. Often, Google will give a sneak peak to bloggers as a way to get the word out. This time they’ve done the opposite.
- What if I need more than the 2gigs of data storage they provide?
- What will they do with this data?
- Will it be shared with others?
- Will it be used to learn more about me and my communication style?
- What’s the catch? I know there’s a catch.
I knew this was the future –let’s get rid of desktop applications when possible and just use browsers.